General health is reflected in our skin, therefore, if you want a healthy skin, you must find ways to optimise our general health.
This could mean rethinking the amount of alcohol you consume or reconsider that cigarette you want to smoke.
Managing your weight, being conscious of eating nutritious foods,water intake and managing your hormones as you age are apart of slowing down premature ageing.
These are 5 easy steps to consider for maintaining skin health and reverse the signs of ageing:
- Apply a Zinc-based sun protection when exposed to the sun and reapply if required
- Drink at least 2 litres of filtered water daily and more if you are excercising
- Cleanse skin of pollutants, cosmetics and grime of an evening and refresh of a morning (No gel cleansers!)
- Choose skin care products containing high amounts of Antioxidants to combat the effects of damaging Free Radicals
- Consume a high intake of plant based foods and lower sugar intake
Do you have any tips on how you maintain a healthy ageing skin? I would love to share your tips with my followers……………